Sunday, October 26, 2014

Evidence of a career


This weekend, I also went through some "teaching stuff" while I was tidying up the garage. I fondly recalled the times I had used the posters and signs in my classroom when I taught fourth or fifth grade. They were the last of the items I thought I might use in my new position as a Literacy Facilitator.

 Alas. 

I know that the programs that are currently "in vogue" have their own posters and signs. It was bittersweet to resign them to the recycling container.

Change.

 A lot of that going on lately.

3 comments:

  1. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I don't like change, but I like variety. Change is hard but variety is fun. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your picture and your profile. Thank you! I made comments on the last several posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has been fun reading all your posts...I haven't been an active blogger, but I'm enjoying reading everyone's. I still have some of the books and tapes you gave me years ago...I've passed some on to Jenny's family and have quite a few more. I've even taken a few of them to school in past years for our kids to hear. Thanks for sharing with me too:))

    ReplyDelete